Let’s say that you are considering to open your first investment portfolio. You are a beginner and you are a little bit afraid about where your money will go to end, so your mind is still full of doubts. Yet, you think that investing some money may boost your capital growth and bring to you interesting returns.
What are the most important steps you should consider in order to get started in the financial world?
Steps For Getting Started As A New Investor
The financial world may look a complex structure with intricate formulas, numbers everywhere and algorithms looking weirder than hieroglyphics!
Here is a simple list of the main steps for you to get started and begin to learn more about investments:
- Find a reliable financial advisor. You can either trust an independent professional or a financial company whose high reputation is worldwide popular, such as Phoenix Direct Management.
- Let the financial advisor you chose suggest you the most appropriate opportunities on the basis of your specific financial conditions and goals. Keep in mind that at Phoenix Direct Management you can find top excellent custom-tailored financial management and investment portfolios that are especially created and designed on the investor’s unique set of circumstances, a really innovative and time-saving solution.
- Choose offshore investments for your first financial venture. This type of investing is proven to bring numerous benefits to the investors, which is a really good way to get started as a new investor.
5 Main Benefits For Investors Who Choose Offshore Investments
There are numerous benefits for investors who decide to focus on offshore rather than on domestic investing. Here is a bunch of the most relevant benefits for you:
1) Offshore bonds offer better tax rates for a wide array of collective investment funds and cash.
2) Offshore bonds allow investors to gain access to a large selection of funds.
3) You can switch from a fund to another one without to get charges: if you are unsure about the market, your Phoenix Direct Management’s financial advisor can switch your investment into cash until it is deemed the right time to switch back into the market.
4) Up to 5% withdrawals of the premium can be taken without triggering tax liability. After 100% of the premium has been withdrawn, further withdrawals will be taxable.
5) In the case the investor retire abroad during the investment, there is no tax liability in certain countries, like the UK.
Get In Touch To Phoenix Direct Management
Now, that you have a better insight into the main reasons why offshore investing is advantageous, in special way for first time investors, you are ready to get in touch to the team of Phoenix Direct Management. Visit also https://about.me/phoenixdirectmgmt to learn more about this procedure.
The headquarter of Phoenix Direct Management is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, so if you decide to make a phone call, just check the time zone. Or you may prefer a smoother contact method: write an email using the contact details you can find on the company’s website and ask for more information.
The team of Phoenix Direct Management is familiar with foreign investors – which represent over 50% of the entire pool of their clientele – and fluent in the English language.